Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1969-1970 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1969-1970
- Added Title A catalog of general information and courses of instruction, Abilene Christian College, Abilene, Texas, 1969-1970
- Added Title Bulletin, Abilene Christian College, Volume 53, Number 3, March 1969
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1969-03
- Digitized: 2009-03-02
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, history, course offerings, and campus life of Abilene Christian College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 60 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1969
- End Date: 1970
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- OCLC: 36047647
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46004
- Display Note: Individual catalogs in each of the following undergraduate departments appended (see A to R paginations): Agriculture, Art, Bible, Biology, Business Adminstration, Chemistry, Communication, Education, English, Foreign Languages, (Health, Physical Education, and Recreation), History and Political Science, Home Economics, Industrial Education, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Psychology, and Sociology.