Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1968-1969 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1968-1969
- Added Title General information, Abilene Christian College, Abilene, Texas, 1968-1969
- Added Title Bulletin, Abilene Christian College, Volume 52, Number 2, February 1968
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1968-02
- Digitized: 2009-03-02
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, history, course offerings, and campus life of Abilene Christian College in Abilene, Texas. Individual catalogs available in each of the undergraduate departments.
- Physical Description: 51 p., [A to R paginations] : ill. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1967
- End Date: 1969
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- OCLC: 
- Display Note: In addition to this catalog of General Information, individual catalogs (A to R paginations) were originally issued as 19 singles, but have been combined for presentation on the Portal. The singles provided in the following ACC undergraduate departments: Agriculture, Art, Bible, Biology, Business Adminstration, Chemistry, Communication, Education, English, Foreign Languages, (Health, Physical Education, and Recreation), Home Economics, Industrial Education, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Psychology, and Social Science. Also, the Financial Aid brochure explains the College's financial aid program.