Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1960 Page: 1
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Opportunity to earn fourteen semester hours in only twelve
* Two six-week terms with over two hundred courses, with a
teaching faculty of nearly one hundred.
* Superior instruction both at graduate and undergraduate
* Air-conditioned classrooms, cafeteria, library, and dormitories.
Scholarships and assistantships available to both graduates and
One hundred full expense scholarships in the American Studies
program for teachers.
* Exciting entertainment and enjoyable recreation.
* Small friendly classes in a Christian environment with daily
Special conferences and workshops in remedial reading, audiovisual
training, Bible school teaching, and arithmetic.
* Excellent opportunities for creative work in band, speech, art,
An opportunity to save six-weeks board and room, plus untold
other expenses, by earning fourteen semester hours in only
* No Monday classes. Classes meet daily for an hour and a half,
Tuesday through Saturday.
* Special program for exceptional students to earn up to 26
semester hours in 12 weeks.
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
Abilene Christian College. Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1960, book, March 1960; Abilene, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth46041/m1/3/: accessed November 18, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Abilene Christian University Library.