Catalogue of Howard Payne College, 1919-1920 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Howard Payne College, 1919-1920
- Added Title Thirty-First Annual Catalogue, Howard Payne College, Brownwood, Texas, 1919-1920
- Added Title Announcements 1920-1921
- Added Title Bulletin, Howard Payne College, Volume 8, Number 1, June 1920
Author: Howard Payne College (Brownwood, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Howard Payne CollegePlace of Publication: Brownwood, Texas
- Creation: 1920-06
- Digitized: 2009-03
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the history, governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Howard Payne College in Brownwood, Texas.
- Physical Description: 84 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Howard Payne College (Brownwood, Tex.) -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1919
- End Date: 1921
Name: Howard Payne University CatalogsCode: HPUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 37787978
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46452
- Display Note: Vol. VIII, No. 1, June, 1920