Catalog of Howard Payne College, 1954-1955 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Howard Payne College, 1954-1955
- Added Title Sixty-Sixth Annual Catalog, Howard Payne College, Daniel Baker College, Brownwood, Texas, 1954-1955
- Added Title Announcements 1955-1956
- Added Title Bulletin, Howard Payne College, Daniel Baker College, Volume 44, Number 1, April 1955
Author: Howard Payne College (Brownwood, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Howard Payne CollegePlace of Publication: Brownwood, Texas
- Creation: 1955-04
- Digitized: 2009-03
- Content Description: Catalog describes the history, governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Howard Payne College in Brownwood, Texas.
- Physical Description: 146 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Howard Payne College (Brownwood, Tex.) -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1954
- End Date: 1956
Name: Howard Payne University CatalogsCode: HPUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 37787978
- Display Note: Vol. XLIV, Number 1, April, 1955; "Catalog Issue 1954-1955"--cover; Daniel Baker College merged with Howard Payne College in 1953.