Catalogue of Howard Payne University, 1975-1976 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Howard Payne University, 1975-1976
- Added Title Eighty-Sixth Annual Catalogue, Howard Payne University, Brownwood, Texas, 1975-1976
- Added Title Announcements 1975-1976
- Added Title Bulletin, Howard Payne University, 1975-1976
Author: Howard Payne UniversityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Brownwood, Texas
Name: Howard Payne UniversityPlace of Publication: Brownwood, Texas
- Creation: 1975
- Digitized: 2008-11-06
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the history, governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas.
- Physical Description: 222 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Howard Payne University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1975
- End Date: 1976
Name: Howard Payne University CatalogsCode: HPUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 37773644
- Display Note: "Catalogue Issue 1975-1976"--cover; "This catalogue becomes effective on June 1, 1975"