Catalog of Howard Payne University, 2007-2009 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Howard Payne University, 2007-2009
- Added Title Undergraduate and Graduate Catalog 2007-2009, One Hundred and Eighteenth and One Hundred and Nineteenth Sessions, Howard Payne University, Brownwood, Texas
Author: Howard Payne UniversityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Brownwood, Texas
Name: Howard Payne UniversityPlace of Publication: Brownwood, Texas
- Creation: 2007-06
- Digitized: 2009-02-09
- Content Description: Catalog describes the history, governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas.
- Physical Description: 320 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Howard Payne University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2007
- End Date: 2009
Name: Howard Payne University CatalogsCode: HPUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 37773644
- Display Note: "Believe - Belong - Become" ; "Volume CXV"