Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 1956-1957 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 1956-1957
- Added Title Hardin-Simmons University Bulletin, Volume 42, Number 256, July, 1956.
- Added Title Announcements for the Fall Semester
Author: Hardin Simmons UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1956-07
- Digitized: 2009-02-18
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, history, admission requirements, course offerings, university calendar, and campus life of Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. On page 2: "This bulletin is a supplement to the 1955-1957 general catalog and all rules, regulations, and provisions in the general catalog will be applicable except those which have been amended."
- Physical Description: 15 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1956-09
- End Date: 1957-06
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010219
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46544
- Display Note: "Vol. XLII, No. 256." "Entered as second class matter, at Abilene Texas."