Simmons University, Courses of Instruction 1925-1926 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Simmons University, Courses of Instruction 1925-1926
- Added Title Bulletin, Simmons University, Volume 11, Number 2504, June 1925
- Added Title Courses of Instruction 1925-1926
Author: Simmons University (Abilene, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1925-06
- Digitized: 2008-10-17
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the course offerings of Simmons University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 40 p ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1925
- End Date: 1926
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46545
- Display Note: Vol. XI, No. 2504, June, 1925