[Hereford District School Histories] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hereford District School Histories]
- Added Title Hereford High School, 1926-1954; Stanton Junior High, 1954-1988; Pre-K and Central Office Annex, 1988-1993; Stanton Learning Center, 1988-present
Author: Waters, CarolynCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2003-11
- Digitized: 2009-01-13
- Content Description: This paper gives a brief history of Hereford High School, Stanton Junior High, the Pre-K and Central Office Annex, and the Stanton Learning Center in Hereford, Texas.
- Physical Description: 3 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public schools -- History -- Hereford (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hereford (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: county schools
- Keyword: bands
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1926
- End Date: 2003
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46553