The Last Days of Camp Wolters, 15 August 1946 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Last Days of Camp Wolters, 15 August 1946
Author: Coing, Edward E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Captain, AUS, Commanding
- Creation: 1946-08-15
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This pamphlet describes the last eight months of Camp Wolters, during which time it was closed down, and its personnel were transferred to positions in other places.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military training camps -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: closing
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1946-01
- End Date: 1946-08
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Display Note: "There is only one Camp Wolters - and at Camp Wolters we are all one." There is a Boyce Ditto Public Library stamp on the back cover of the pamphlet and what appears to be a call number (illegible) in the top, right-hand corner of the front cover.