A Camera Trip Through Camp Wolters: A picture book of the camp and its activities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Camera Trip Through Camp Wolters: A picture book of the camp and its activities
Other: Camp Wolters Public Relations BranchContributor Type: Organization
Name: The Ullman CompanyPlace of Publication: Brooklyn, New YorkAdditional Info: "This book planned and printed in Gravure by the Ullman Company, Brooklyn, N. Y."
- Digitized: 2009-01-15
- Content Description: According to the introduction, "Here is your Camp Wolters, a photo-record of faces and places to hold for you the memory of your first days in Our Army at this infantry replacement training center." The booklet includes photographs and a commentary regarding different sorts of training and exercise, meal times, recreational activities, and camp buildings.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military training camps -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.) -- Pictoral works.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: photographs
- Keyword: photojournals
- Keyword: training
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- OCLC: 46316643
- Display Note: There are two stamps in black ink on the front cover; the first says, "Property of the 61st 8n. Recreation Hall" and the second says, "Boyce Ditto Public Library" and includes the library's address. The same stamps appear on the back cover and other pages of the book.