Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Icing
- Alternate Title Programed Text AM-73, February 1971
- Series Title Programed Text
Author: Snyder, Henry W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Prepared by: Henry W. Snyder, Southern Airways/Literature Dev B."
Name: Fort Wolters (Tex). United States Army Primary Helicopter School. Training Material Division.Place of Publication: Texas
- Creation: 1971-02
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This booklet gives an overview of icing as it relates to aviation. It includes information on "Three types of icing and associated cloud formations and temperatures" as well as "Hazards and flight procedures in icing", according to the scope notes on the title page. The text also has self-evaluation questions printed throughout, with the answers printed on the last page.
- Physical Description: iii, 18 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Meteorology in aeronautics -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Flight training -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Icing (Meteorology) -- Programmed instruction.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: ice
- Keyword: clouds
- Keyword: weather
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971-02
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Display Note: There are handwritten notes throughout the book, including circled answers in the self-evaluation questions.