Winds Aloft Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Winds Aloft
- Added Title Programed Text AM-33, Part 03, May 1971
- Series Title Programed Text
Author: Snyder, Henry W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Prepared by: Henry W. Snyder, Southern Airways, Literature Development Branch"
Name: Fort Wolters (Tex.). United States Army Primary Helicopter School. Training Material Division.Place of Publication: Texas
- Creation: 1971-05
- Digitized: 2009-02-01
- Content Description: This booklet gives an overview of winds aloft, as they relate to aviation. According to the scope notes on the title page, it includes information about "Winds aloft, modes of observation, forecasts and charts." The text also has self-evaluation questions printed throughout, with the answers printed on the last page.
- Physical Description: iii, 16 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Meteorology in aeronautics -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Flight training -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Winds aloft -- Programmed instruction.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: forecasting
- Keyword: winds
- Keyword: charts
- Keyword: weather
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971-05
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- OCLC: 276781360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46574
- Display Note: "AM-33, Part III."