Air Masses Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Masses
- Alternate Title Programed Text AM-32-B, February 1971
- Series Title Programed Text
Author: Snyder, Henry W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Prepared by: Henry W. Snyder, Southern Airways/Literature Dev Br, February 1971"
Name: Fort Wolters (Tex.). United States Army Primary Helicopter School. Training Material DivisionPlace of Publication: Texas
- Creation: 1971-02
- Digitized: 2009-02-01
- Content Description: This booklet gives an overview of air masses as they relate to aviation. According to the scope notes on the title page, it includes an "Explanation of the classification of air masses; weather associated with particular air masses; [and the] trajectory and source region of air masses that invade the United States." The text also has self-evaluation questions printed throughout, with the answers printed on the last page.
- Physical Description: iii, 12 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Meteorology in aeronautics -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Flight training -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air masses -- Programmed instruction.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: maritime air masses
- Keyword: continental air masses
- Keyword: clouds
- Keyword: weather
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971-02
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- OCLC: 276778038
- Display Note: There are handwritten notes throughout the book, including circled answers in the self-evaluation questions.