The Ferris Wheel, Volume 6, Number 30[b], Saturday, April 8, 1899 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Ferris Wheel, Volume 6, Number 30[b], Saturday, April 8, 1899
- Serial Title The Ferris Wheel
- Creation: 1899-04-01
- Digitized: 2006-12-11
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper contains local, national and world news, stories, poetry, jokes, church directory, and advertisements. This issue contains an article about baseball news.--[p.2]
- Physical Description: 8 pages on 4 sheets : b&w, illus ; sheet 49 x 32 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Ferris
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1899
Name: Ferris WheelCode: FERWH
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Ferris Public LibraryCode: FPL
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088941
- OCLC: 14201596
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46773
- Display Note: Original pages not numbered. Issues not intact when received for digitization. Pagination may not be completely accurate. Please note that 2 issues have the same number. We have designated them [a] and [b]. "Twelve Pages. Part Two."--[p.1] Editor and Publisher information not printed on the pages scanned.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K