The City of Houston from Wilderness to Wonder Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The City of Houston from Wilderness to Wonder
- Creation: 1936
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This book gives an overview of the history of the City of Houston, Texas, covering "The Beginning of Houston and Houston Up to the Civil War."
- Physical Description: 55 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Houston (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Harris County (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Keyword: cities
- Keyword: histories
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Start Date: 1836
- End Date: 1865
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: F394.H8 A45 1936
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46823
- Display Note: "Copyright 1936, By Dr. O. F. Allen, Proprietor and Owner, Temple, Texas."
- Display Note: It appears that copyright for this volume was not renewed.