A History of Lipscomb County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A History of Lipscomb County
- Added Title A History of Lipscomb County, Texas 1876-1976
Author: Lipscomb County Historical Survey CommitteeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Lipscomb County Historical Survey CommitteePlace of Publication: Lipscomb, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-12-01
- Content Description: A book covering the history of Lipscomb County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 676 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lipscomb County (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lipscomb County (Tex.) -- Biography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lipscomb County (Tex.) -- Genealogy.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
- Start Date: 1876
- End Date: 1976
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Call Number: F392.L55 H57 1976
- OCLC: 2793977
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46830
- Display Note: "Published by The Lipscomb County Historical Survey Committee. First Edition 1976." Copyright permission obtained. Caption title. Maps on lining papers. Includes index. Bound in publisher's white, illustrated cloth with gilt titles.