Mooney & Morrison's General Directory Of The City Of Austin, Texas, For 1877-78. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mooney & Morrison's General Directory Of The City Of Austin, Texas, For 1877-78.
Compiler: Mooney & MorrisonCreator Type: Organization
Printer: Eugene Von BoeckmannContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Book and Job Printer, Austin, Texas"
Name: Mooney & MorrisonPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: "Compiled and Published, by Mooney & Morrison, General Publishers, Houston, Texas."
- Creation: 
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: General directory for Austin, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses.
- Physical Description: h, xxxii, 247 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austin (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phonebooks
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1877
- End Date: 1878
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- OCLC: 21818862
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46838
- Display Note: Pags 186 and 187 were mistakenly printed with the numbers 194 and 195 respectively; the correct numbers are used in the digital item numbering.