[Interior of a Courtroom] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Interior of a Courtroom]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-11-30
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the interior of a courtroom in the Polk County courthouse in Livingston, Texas. There are several wooden tables, barriers, and desks arranged around the room, and there is a large leather chair behind the desk at the front of the room.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Polk County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: courtrooms
- Keyword: desks
- Keyword: chairs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings - Furniture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Polk County - Livingston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009-11-30
- Place Point: north=30.710686; east=-94.933467;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Accession or Local Control No: DSC00016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth470815