[Lufkin ISD Administration Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Lufkin ISD Administration Building]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-01-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the front entrance to the Lufkin Independent School District administration building in Lufkin, Texas. There are a flag pole and a lamp post in front of the building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Angelina County - Lufkin
- Keyword: Lufkin Independent School District
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: flag poles
- Keyword: lamp posts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Angelina County - Lufkin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2010-01-27
- Place Point: north=31.339292; east=-94.729448;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Accession or Local Control No: DSC00008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth471607