[Machine Behind Glass] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Machine Behind Glass]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-11-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a green machine behind glass in a building in Columbus, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Colorado County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: machines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Colorado County - Columbus
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009-11-04
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Accession or Local Control No: DSC00078
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth472401