[Banister by Staircase] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Banister by Staircase]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-06-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an elaborate banister at the top of a flight of stairs in the Harrison County courthouse in Marshall, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: staircases
- Keyword: banisters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009-06-21
- Place Point: north=32.545021; east=-94.367277;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Accession or Local Control No: DSC00087
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth473204