[Front of Lee County Courthouse] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Front of Lee County Courthouse]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-03-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the front exterior of the red brick Lee County courthouse, including the clock tower on the roof, in Giddings, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lee County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: clock towers
- Keyword: clocks
- Keyword: towers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lee County - Giddings
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2010-03-09
- Place Point: north=30.181411; east=-96.937106;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Accession or Local Control No: DSC00039
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth473283