[Tall Monument] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Tall Monument]
- Series Title Reuben J. Lasee Collection
- Creation: [1941..1945]
- Content Description: Photograph of several people walking past a tall elaborate monument with a statue at the top.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Sculptures
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Monuments
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1941..1945]
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_2012-036-007-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth476360