[Clarke-Jockusch Home Photograph #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Clarke-Jockusch Home Photograph #1]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Content Description: Photograph of the Clarke-Jockusch Home in Galveston, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Galveston County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Galveston.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County
- Keyword: THC
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Independence region
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.302860; east=-94.786363;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Clarke-Jockusch Home], ark:/67531/metapth477745
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth487023