Mason County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mason County
Draftsman: Giles, J. BascomCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Traced by J. Bascom Giles.
Draftsman: Hedick, J. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: J. D. Hedick, Draftsman.
Cartographer: Texas. General Land Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. General Land Office.Place of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: General Land Office, February, 1921.
- Creation: 1921
- Content Description: Blue line print of survey map of Mason County, Texas, showing rivers, creeks, original land grants or surveys, cities, and towns. Handwritten notes have been made on the published map in pencil and appear to denote the addition of tributaries off of Llano River. Scale [ca. 1:190,476] (5000 varas to 7/8 of an inch).
- Physical Description: 1 map : photocopy ; 38 x 32 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mason County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mason County (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Mason County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Mason County
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Jesse Wallace Williams Map CollectionCode: JWWMC
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: HSU-0307001922151
- Accession or Local Control No: 2.B.66
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth492873
- Display Note: Similar map published in Maps of All Texas Counties, (Tulsa: Wolf and Bennett, c/o American Royalty Petroleum Company).