Map showing location of the original King's Highway from Sabine River to Rio Grande River, marked by DAR of Texas. Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Map showing location of the original King's Highway from Sabine River to Rio Grande River, marked by DAR of Texas., map, 1918?; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth493251/: accessed November 16, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Hardin-Simmons University Library.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this map.
This map has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Hardin-Simmons University Library in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this map.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.