Harrison County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Harrison County
Draftsman: Morriss, G. C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: G. C. Morriss, Draftsman.
Draftsman: Giles, J. BascomCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Traced by J. Bascom Giles.
Cartographer: Texas. General Land Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. General Land Office.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]Additional Info: General Land Office, July 1920.
- Creation: 1920
- Content Description: Blue line print of survey map of Harrison County, Texas, showing rivers; creeks; original land grants or surveys; cities; towns; roads, including Trammel's Trace; and railroads. A handwritten note has been made on the published map in purple ink to extend Trammel's Trace. Scale [ca. 1:200,000] (6000 varas to the inch).
- Physical Description: 1 map : photocopy ; 36 x 34 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Harrison County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Harrison County (Tex.) -- Surveys.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Harrison County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Harrison County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trammel's Trace -- Harrison County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveying
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Jesse Wallace Williams Map CollectionCode: JWWMC
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: HSU-0307001922243
- Accession or Local Control No: 2.B.11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth493665
- Display Note: "Note: Railroad alignments taken from Harrison County map by Carter & Cook - dated December 1911."
- Display Note: Similar map published in Maps of All Texas Counties, (Tulsa: Wolf and Bennett, c/o American Royalty Petroleum Company).