Book from Oswald's Home Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Book from Oswald's Home
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Orwell, GeorgeContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963~
- Content Description: Photograph of George Orwell's "1984." This item was in the possession of Lee Harvey Oswald and was removed from his home.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: investigations
- Keyword: evidence
- Keyword: property
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Keyword: books
- Named Person: Orwell, George
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-001_270
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo