[Letter from William Hagen to Board of Control of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod, May 31, 1927] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from William Hagen to Board of Control of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod, May 31, 1927]
- Series Title Correspondence, 1920-1953, undated
Author: Hagen, WilliamCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Missouri, Ohio, and Other States. Board of Control.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1927-05-31
- Content Description: Letter from William Hagen to the Board of Control of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod that explains the usage of building vouchers.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Lutheran
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Concordia University Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Named Person: Hagen, William
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lutheran universities and colleges.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1927-05-31
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2013Code: SG13
Name: Concordia University TexasCode: CUA
- Accession or Local Control No: CUA_gen-cor-02-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth494478