Boxes in the Texas School Book Depository Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boxes in the Texas School Book Depository
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963~
- Content Description: Photograph of the interior of the Texas School Book Depository. There are multiple closed boxes on the floor.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Keyword: book depositories
- Keyword: School Book Depository
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries
- Keyword: storage facilities
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-001_048
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49475
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo