Fingerprint Card: Lee Harvey Oswald Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fingerprint Card: Lee Harvey Oswald
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.) Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963~
- Content Description: Photograph of a fingerprint card identifying Lee Harvey Oswald. The fingerprint card was filed under case no. 54018.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: investigations
- Keyword: fingerprints
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-001_314
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo