[Dr. Claudius E. R. King House Photograph #7] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dr. Claudius E. R. King House Photograph #7]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Content Description: Photograph of the Dr. Claudius E. R. King House, in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 10 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bexar County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Place Point: north=29.435212; east=-98.487637;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Dr. Claudius E. R. King House], ark:/67531/metapth488965
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth495815