[Leinweber Building Photograph #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Leinweber Building Photograph #1]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Creation: 1907
- Content Description: Photograph of the Leinweber Building, in Hondo, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Medina County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Hondo.
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Medina County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Hondo
- Place Point: north=29.349031; east=-99.142002;
- Coverage Date: 1907
- Time Period: new-sou
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Leinweber Building], ark:/67531/metapth491596
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth496230