[Dr. Joseph M. Pound Homestead Photograph #3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dr. Joseph M. Pound Homestead Photograph #3]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Stovall, FrancesCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1994
- Content Description: Photograph of the Dr. Joseph M. Pound Homestead, in Dripping Springs, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 15 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Hays County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Dripping Springs.
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hays County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hays County - Dripping Springs
- Place Point: north=30.199736; east=-98.080772;
- Coverage Date: 1994
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Dr. Joseph M. Pound Homestead], ark:/67531/metapth491537
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth496251