[Kuhlmann-King House Photograph #9] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Kuhlmann-King House Photograph #9]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Content Description: Photograph of the Kuhlmann-King House, in Boerne, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Kendall County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Boerne.
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Kendall County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kendall County - Boerne
- Place Point: north=29.796280; east=-98.730217;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Kuhlmann-King House], ark:/67531/metapth491819
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth496300