[Pamphlet: The Early History of Women's Clubs In Seguin] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pamphlet: The Early History of Women's Clubs In Seguin]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Author: Weinert, Willie MaeCreator Type: Personal
Name: Seguin EnterprisePlace of Publication: Seguin, TexasAdditional Info: Printed as a public service By the Seguin Enterprise
- Creation: 1960~
- Content Description: Pamphlet describing the formation and activities of various women's organizations in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Guadalupe County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Seguin.
- Keyword: histories
- Keyword: women
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: Independence region
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Start Date: 1900~
- End Date: 1960~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Women's Club Rooms], ark:/67531/metapth477766
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth496489