Boxes at the Texas School Book Depository [Print] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boxes at the Texas School Book Depository [Print]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963~
- Content Description: Photograph of book boxes at the Texas School Book Depository. There are multiple stacks of opened and closed book boxes.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Keyword: Texas School Book Depository
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Textbooks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963~
- Has Format: Book Boxes at the School Book Depository in Dallas [Negative], 91-001_075, ark:/67531/metapth49523
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-001_386
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49666
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo