the Admin. Building (Weir) Cornerstone, Schreiner Institute, Founded 1917, Erected 1928 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title the Admin. Building (Weir) Cornerstone, Schreiner Institute, Founded 1917, Erected 1928
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the the Admin. Building (Weir) cornerstone, Schreiner Institute, founded 1917, erected 1928. A man cementing the cornerstone in place.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Schreiner Institute -- Students -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Students -- Texas -- Kerrville -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Schreiner University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kerr County - Kerrville
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Schreiner UniversityCode: SCHU
- Accession or Local Control No: 508-06518
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth497674