Alien Beneficiary Document from Oswald's Home Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alien Beneficiary Document from Oswald's Home
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963~
- Content Description: Photograph of an alien document regarding Marina N. Oswald in possession of Lee Harvey Oswald. This item was removed from the home of Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: evidence
- Keyword: property
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Oswald, Marina
- Keyword: alien documents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1941-07-17
- End Date: 1963~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-001_212
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo