Journal of the Central Texas Conference, First Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church South Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of the Central Texas Conference, First Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church South
- Serial Title Journal of Central Texas Conference
Author: Methodist Episcopal Church, South.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Barcus, J. M.Creator Type: Personal
Editor: Rucker, Samuel J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Sam'l. J. Rucker, Ass't."
Name: Church Printing Co.Place of Publication: Waco, Texas
- Creation: 1910-11
- Content Description: Journal proceedings of Central Texas Conference include a list of members, committees, condensed minutes of the proceedings, reports of boards and committees, appointments, memoirs, statistical tables, and advertisements.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist Church -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist conferences -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Methodist Episcopal
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: conferences
- Keyword: records
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: journals
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Waxahachie
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1910-11-16
- End Date: 1910-11-21
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist ChurchCode: ACTUMT
- OCLC: 10583834
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49824
- Display Note: "Waxahachie, Texas, November 16-21, 1910."
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Atiz BookDrive DIY