Journal of the Central Texas Conference, Fourth Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church South Page: 76
This periodical is part of the collection entitled: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic Treasures and was provided to The Portal to Texas History by the Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
76 CENTRAL TEXAS CONFERENCE JOURNAL
that they owe Him one tenth of all He gives them, then all
assessments will be easily raised, His treasury be full, and He
will pour out upon us such blessings as we shall not be able
As a help in the work to which we set our hands, we make
the following requests:
1. That our presiding elders and pastors, with help and
assistance of the District Leaders, see to it that a Leader is
elected for each charge at the first quarterly conference of the
2. That this declaration be printed in the Conference Journal.
W. ERSKINE WILLIAMS, Fort Worth,
J. FRANK TURNER, Brownwood,
JNO. H. GARNER, Cisco,
C. C. LEWIS, Cleburne,
PROF. J. E. BLAIR, Corsicana,
J. E. HICKMAN, Dublin,
PROF. C. F. WEBB, Fort Worth,
WALTER AMSLER, McGregor,
A. F. BENTLEY, Temple,
J. J. MOORE, Hillsboro,
W. J. BARCUS, Waco,
J. M. ALDERDICE, Waxahachie,
W. R. WITHERSPOON, Weatherford,
Temple, Texas, Nov. 7th, 1913.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Methodist Episcopal Church, South. Journal of the Central Texas Conference, Fourth Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church South, periodical, November 1913; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth49826/m1/76/?rotate=90: accessed June 27, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist Church.