Journal of the Central Texas Conference, Fifth Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church, South Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journal of the Central Texas Conference, Fifth Annual Session, Methodist Episcopal Church, South
- Serial Title Journal of Central Texas Conference
Author: Methodist Episcopal Church, South.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Rucker, Samuel J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Sam'l. J. Rucker
- Creation: 1914-11
- Content Description: Journal proceedings of Central Texas Conference include a list of members, committees, condensed minutes of the proceedings, reports of boards and committees, appointments, memoirs, statistical tables, and advertisements. Indexes to the journal and advertisements on page 109.
- Physical Description: 109 p. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist Church -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist conferences -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Methodist Episcopal
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: conferences
- Keyword: records
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: journals
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hill County - Hillsboro
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1914-11-11
- End Date: 1914-11-16
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Archives of the Central Texas Conference United Methodist ChurchCode: ACTUMT
- OCLC: 10583834
- Display Note: "Hillsboro, Texas, November 11-16, 1914."
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Atiz BookDrive DIY