Grinstead's Graphic, Volume 3, Number 8, August 1923 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Grinstead's Graphic, Volume 3, Number 8, August 1923, periodical, August 1923; Kerrville, Texas. (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth498503/: accessed June 7, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Schreiner University.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this periodical.
Educational / Private Use
This periodical has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the Schreiner University in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this periodical.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.