Icicle Covered Derrick Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Icicle Covered Derrick
- Creation: 192?
- Content Description: Photograph of an icicle-covered derrick at a salt well in Oklahoma during the late 1920's.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Companies - Gulf Oil
- Keyword: salt wells
- Keyword: brine
- Keyword: icicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of FameCode: PBPM
- Accession or Local Control No: PBPM_72-017-034
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49871
- Display Note: From the J. D. Bonner Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro