Shell Oil Workers Inspecting Pipe Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shell Oil Workers Inspecting Pipe
- Content Description: Photograph of two men in suits from the Shell Oil Company inspecting an oil pipeline in West Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Companies - Shell Oil
- Keyword: pipes
- Keyword: pipelines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1928
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of FameCode: PBPM
- Accession or Local Control No: PBPM_74-038-001
- Display Note: From the Lionel Buckley Collection.