Group Around Hole Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Group Around Hole
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of men, members of the seismograph team from Shell Oil, working on a seismograph in a hole in the ground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Companies - Shell Oil
- Keyword: seismographs
- Keyword: workers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1928
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of FameCode: PBPM
- Accession or Local Control No: PBPM_74-038-008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49913
- Display Note: From the Lionel Buckley collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo