Oil Well in New Mexico Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oil Well in New Mexico
- Content Description: Photograph of the Robinson B#2 oil well in New Mexico.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 14 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Wells
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Start Date: 1928
- End Date: 1934
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of FameCode: PBPM
- Accession or Local Control No: PBPM_76-085-010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth49974
- Display Note: From the Frank Forsythe Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo