Petroleum Building in Midland Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Petroleum Building in Midland
- Creation: 1934
- Content Description: Photograph of the Petroleum Building in Midland, Texas, 1934. Two cars are on the street in front of the twelve story building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 12 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas
- Keyword: buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Midland County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1934
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library and Hall of FameCode: PBPM
- Accession or Local Control No: PBPM_78-053-032
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth50063
- Display Note: From the John M. Hills Collection.